9 DAYS - GORILLA TRACKING, RHINOS, CHIMPS, WILDLIFE & BOAT CRUISE
The golden package takes you for both gorilla tracking, rhino tracking and wildlife viewing in the major National Parks: Murchison Falls – Kibale – Queen Elizabeth – Bwindi. This is a grand package taking you to the heart of Uganda’s beauty.
Day 1: Kampala – Murchison Falls (Para Lodge)
- Early morning, depart your hotel for Murchison Falls National Park in North – western Uganda. This provides you a chance to go through the historical Luweero triangle
- Stopover in Nakasongola for rhino tracking
- Lunch enroute
- Proceed to the park through the thick forest and enjoy the warm welcome gesture by the giggling bushbucks. Arrive in time for ferry crossing on the River Nile to Para lodge
- You will dine and spend overnight at para lodge
Day 2: Murchison Falls
- After an early breakfast, leave your hotel and head for a morning game drive in this marvelous savanna grassland. The morning game drive enables you view elephants, lions, buffalos, giraffes and plenty of other animal and bird species.
- After lunch, take a boat cruise to the bottom of the falls as you bask in the sunset
- Return to your lodge for overnight
Day 3: Murchison Falls - Kibale
- After an early brekfast, check out of the hotel. You will pass via top of the falls. Marvel at the mighty falls as you take photographs
- Drive to Kibale via Masindi and Hoima
- You will have lunch enroute
- Proceed to Fortportal for both dinner and overnight at accommodation of your choice.
Day 4: Kibale Forest
- After breakfast, head for chimp tracking in the forest , take a forest walk, view birds and variety of monkey species and you enjoy the beauty of the multicanopy forest
- Return to your lodge for lunch
- Drive to Bigodi for the interesting nature walk in this community managed swamp
- Return to your lodge for dinner and overnight
Day 5: Kibale – Queen Elizabeth
- Drive to Queen Elizabeth
- Lunch at hotel in Mweya
- Head for a boat cruise at the Kazinga channel
- Relax at the Mweya peninsula as you enjoy the nice view of the Park
- Spend overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Wake up early for a morning game drive and witness the sunrise and magnificent view of Rwenzori mountains (also known as mountains of the moon) providing a superb scenic enjoyment. You will see lions, elephants, leopards, Uganda kob, bushbucks, several others and a variety of bird species and vegetation. Return to Mweya for a late breakfast.
- Thereafter, leave Mweya and head for Kyambura gorge for chimp tracking and bird watching. The nature walk is a rewarding experience.
- Return to Mweya for a late lunch
- Relax in the evening and overnight at Mweya safari lodge
Day 7: Queen Elizabeth – Bwindi Impenetrable forest
- After an early breakfast, depart from Queen Elizabeth national park and head for Bwindi
- Through the Ishasha sector of QENP, you will view the rare tree-climbing lions
- Arrive Bwindi in the evening, dine and spend overnight at accommodation of your choice.
Day 8: Gorilla tracking
- After a very early breakfast, leave your hotel and head for mountain gorilla tracking. The landscape is hilly and steep and offers a variety of animals such as baboons, golden & Colubus monkeys plus plenty of bird species.
- You will have your packed lunch in the forest
- Return in the evening to dine and spend the night at your hotel.
Day 9: Bwindi – Kampala
- After breakfast check out and depart for Kampala
- Through the Switzerland of Africa, enjoy the beautiful terraced hills of Kigezi
- Have stop-over in Mbarara at Igongo Cultural center for an interesting and informative tour
- Enjoy your lunch at Igongo. Proceed and arrive Kampala in the evening