3 DAYS - WILDLIFE, RHINOS & THE NILE BOAT CRUISE - MURCHISON FALLS NP
Murchison Falls NP is Uganda’s biggest conservation area with variety of wildlife and birds to enjoy. The presence of the Nile River and mostly the falls makes it splendidly enjoyable. The site of the water falls itself is awesome experience you may never forget. You will pass via the Rhino sanctuary and track these southern white rhinos in the wild.
Day1: Kampala – Murchison Falls
- Early morning, depart your hotel for Murchison Falls National Park in North Western Uganda. This provides you chance to go through the historical Luwero triangle where Uganda’s liberation war was fought in the early 1980s
- Branch off in Nakasongola at Nakitoma trading center.
- Track rhinos and enjoy viewing birds in a guided nature walk.
- Have lunch at the Rhino restaurant
- Proceed to the park through the thick forest welcomed by giggling bushbucks. Visit the top of the falls. thereafter, you will ferry cross the Nile as you bask in the sunset on the way to Para lodge
- Have your dinner and overnight at accommodation of your choice.
Day 2: Murchison Falls
- Take an early morning game drive through this marvelous plateau and savannah grassland. The morning drive enables you to view elephants, lions, buffalos and giraffes. Return to your lodge for breakfast. Relax in the park and partake any other activity of your choice such as swimming, gym, health club, extra.
- After lunch, take a boat cruise to the bottom of the falls as you bask in the sunset. You will enjoy plenty of bird species, both aquatic and terrestrial animals on the shores and take photographs.
- Return to your lodge for overnight
Day 3: Murchison Falls – Kampala
- After an early breakfast, drive through the park and head for Budongo forest
- Have a guided nature walk and track chimps
- Enjoy variety of both plant and bird species as well as butterflies
- Drive to Kampala after lunch