3 DAYS - CHIMPS & OTHER PRIMATES -KIBALE FOREST
This special package enables you visit one of Africa’s rich forests in plant and bird species and concentration of primates. You will have a rewarding experience as you track chimps and take nature walks which are highly educative /informative.
Day 1: Kampala – Primate Lodge
- Early morning after breakfast, depart your Kampala hotel and head for Kibale National Park via Fort Portal town. Lunch in Fort portal town.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery and the palace for the King of Toro Kingdom in Fort Portal
- You will dine and spend overnight at either Primate Lodge or any other facility of your choice
Day 2: Chimp tacking
- After an early breakfast, leave your lodge and head for the forest to track chimps
- Enjoy the forest walk, view birds and varied species of monkeys
- You will have a picnic lunch inside this thick multi-canopy rain forest
- Return to your hotel for overnight
Day 3: Kibale – Kampala
- After breakfast, leave your hotel and head for Bigodi swamp sanctuary – a community managed project. Take a nature walk and view variety of birds
- You will also look at the crafts and other projects by this community
- Leave Bigodi and head for Nyakasura
- View and take photographs in the stalagmites locally known as Mabere ga Nyina Mwiru said to have been a beautiful princess. You will be guided and educated about the traditional beliefs of these “breasts”.
- Have your lunch in Fort Portal town
- Proceed and arrive Kampala in the evening.