1 DAY - ENTEBBE TOUR.
Entebbe is a town of historical importance to Uganda and its location on the shores of Lake Victoria makes it a sanctuary of different species of birds. Some primates such as monkeys could be spotted in the botanical gardens.
- After your early breakfast, leave Kampala and head for Entebbe botanical gardens. Tour the gardens; learn about the plant species and birds. You will view some monkeys
- Thereafter proceed to the Uganda Wildlife Education Center with plenty of both animal and plant life to see. You will learn a lot.
- Visit the imperial botanical beach hotel and enjoy the beach
- You could to Entebbe town for lunch or any of the resorts and beach hotels on the shores of Lake Victoria
- Thereafter head for Kigungu fishing village, you will enjoy the experience of how the fishermen go about their business.
- Drive to Kasenyi fishing village also on the lake shore
- Head for Kampala in the evening as you enjoy scenic beauty of Lake Victoria in the vicinity.