7 DAYS - TRACK GORILLAS, CHIMPS, WILDLIFE & BOAT CRUISE
This takes you to Kibale, Queen Elizabeth & Bwindi for seven days.
Day 1: Kampala – Kibale
- Depart Kampala in the morning for Fortportal town and have your lunch there.
- Take a tour of Bigodo swamp sanctuary neighboring Kibale national park. Guided by a local community guide, you will be able to see the great Blue Turacos among other bird species.
- Have your dinner and overnight at accommodation of your choice
Day 2: Chimp tracking
- Spend your day tracking chimpanzees and other primates such as the Red colubus monkeys, Blue, Red and Grey tailed magabeys. You will also enjoy this splendid multi – canopied tropical forest. You will find this guided tour very informative and enjoyable.
- Lunch in the forest
- Return for evening for dinner and overnight
Day 3: Kibale – Queen Elizabeth National Park
- After breakfast, set off for Queen Elizabeth National Park as you enjoy the scenic Rwenzori mountains in your vicinity.
- En route, you may view lions, antelopes, elephants, buffalos, etc.
- Arrive in Mweya in time for lunch
- After lunch, take a boat cruise on Kazinga channel – host to the biggest population of hippos in Africa and a variety of bird species. The bird population is impressive with about 500 species resident.
- Spend overnight at either Mweya Safari Lodge or any other facility of your choice
Day 4: Queen Elizabeth National Park
- After an early breakfast, take a morning game drive
- Return to Mweya for lunch
- After lunch, go to Kyambura gorge for chimps tracking, nature walk and bird watching
- Dine and spend the overnight at your hotel / lodge
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth – Bwindi Impenetrable forest
- After an early breakfast, depart Queen Elizabeth and head for Bwindi
- you will pass through the beautiful Kigezi hills
- Have your lunch enroute
- Arrive in Bwindi in the evening, have your dinner and spend overnight at Silverback lodge.
Day 6: Gorilla tracking
- Have a very early breakfast then leave your hotel room and head for the impenetrable forest.
- Track gorillas whole day and have your packed lunch in the forest
- Return in the evening to your lodge for dinner and overnight
Day 7: Bwindi – Kampala
- After your breakfast in Bwindi, set off for Kampala via Kabale
- stop over in Mbarara at Igongo cultural centre for an informative tour of the museum
- Have lunch at Igongo restaurant
- Proceed to Kampala. You could arrive in the evening