3 DAYS - GORILLA TRACKING -BWINDI IMPENETRABLE FOREST
Bwindi is a world heritage site as it hosts one of the world’s endangered wildlife species; the mountain gorillas. Looking deep in the eyes of the massive silverbacks in their natural habitat is a must not miss on your trip!
Day 1: Kampala – Kabale – Buhoma
- Set off early in the morning from your Kampala hotel and head for Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in South Western Uganda
- Stop over at the royal drum makers’ community and the fruit markets en route Masaka road – buy fresh fruits to enjoy along the way. You could then stop at the Equator to enjoy the feel of being at both hemispheres at once.
- Then drive straight to Mbarara for lunch
- Proceed to Bwindi via Kabale town. Have dinner and overnight at your prefered accommodation.
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking
- After your early breakfast, set off for the thick jungle that hosts man’s closest relatives – the mountain gorillas and track them whole day. You will surely enjoy these muscular creatures. You will carry your packed lunch and have it in the forest.
- Return to your lodge for an overnight.
Day 3: Bwindi – Kampala
- Leave Bwindi in the morning via Kabale town. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Kigezi highlands also known as “the Switzerland of Africa”
- Have lunch in Mbarara for lunch
- Arrive Kampala in the evening